Monday, November 24, 2014

Snow Day!

I am going to attempt trying to blog again. It is such a desire of mine to journal the things of our life, but it is also such a struggle. 

Today we received about 5 inches of snow. It was beautiful and so fun to get out and play in. Chloe absolutely loves the snow! She would stay out in the snow all day long if I let her.  Hudson has fun at the beginning and then quickly wants to come in and have some hot cocoa. Today was hopes first time out into the snow and she looks so cute in her snowsuit. By the time naps were done it was dark and the kids didn't get to go out after naps. So I promised we would be able to go out tomorrow.

I too love snow and playing in it. Speaking of play. Chloe asks for her daddy a lot on days when he works. She says daddy plays with her more then I do. I have been struggling with this lately. I feel like I have so much to do around the house and playing doesn't come naturally for this mama. 

It's something I would like to work on. Along with my six hundred other things I want to improve on.... One day at a time I guess. 

First snow always makes me think of this verse. 

“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. (Isaiah 1:18 ESV)

God can help change scarlet sins as white as snow. With his help I can make changes that I desire in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment