Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back into the swing?!?!

Well it Has been forever since I last posted! I am one of those people that so desires to journal and blog but just don't stay at it consistently. After talking with my cousin today, i am going to try to start up again. For one month now i have consistently taken one picture a day and for three weeks I have consistently read my bible every day. I am hoping the consistency can roll over into my blogging as well... With us mot living close to family, this is a way for me to share with them about our family and a way for me to journal our life! Here goes!

What a blessing it was today to have my dear neighbor and her kids to come over and play/talk and for lunch. Chloe loves playing with these kiddos and they are so great with her! Hudson was also having fun entertaining everyone during lunch with his loud noises and bouncing in his Johnny jump up. I'm praying so much for my neighbor as she is going through a rough time right now! I will miss her so much when we move and can only hope to find as good of neighbors!

We got about 6-8 inches of snow and I took the kids out to play in it. They love it! Sledding and eating snow (even Hudson ate some!) are so much fun! I love snow and playing in it!! Probably some of my favorite childhood memories are in the snow and riding the kitty cat snowmobile. Hoping my kids can ride that someday too!

This afternoon while the kids and I were playing with toys... Hudson stood by himself for three seconds! (Two times!!). Won't be long until my little guy is walking!!

After supper I was trying to clean up the mess in the kitchen and dining room. (I didn't make it very far as it was all still messy when Christopher got home!) while I was clearing the table, I hear Chloe and Hudson just start dying laughing. I come to find them and they are over By the humidifier and had taken the top off and were splashing and playing in the water. Having so much fun together! I couldn't help but laugh with them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment