Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lots of laughs!

This morning Hudson thought he needed to crawl under the table to brush his teeth! It's the best place to brush his teeth ya know!

Chloe is so cute! The last couple days she has really gotten into giving thumbs up when she is happy about something. Her actions remind me so much of Michelle on Full House! Now if only I could get her to say "you got it dude!"

We go on Saturday to sign our lease for our new duplex. We are hoping to move the last week of February. So we are settled by March 1. I am so exciting to be living in a city where everything will be within 5-10 mins again!! I am also really hoping within a year or two we have some confirmation on work related things so we could maybe build a home soon! I am so excited for the day we can own a home!

There is nothing that makes my day better than hearing Chloe and Hudson laughing and playing together! I love it! Today... Chloe and Hudson were playing in the pack n play while I cleaned the kitchen after lunch and they were wrestling and laughing so hard!! Then while I made supper, they decided to knock off every magnet that we own and laughed so hard! Hudson was actually having to catch his breath he was laughing so hard!

I practiced French braiding Chloe's hair today... It's so hard for me to do! I think I need to pull out my American girl doll and practice on her!!



No comments:

Post a Comment