Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy 9 months Buddy!

I didn't get around to posting yesterday as we were out and about most of the day but I wanted to get in a nine month birthday post up!

I didn't get a picture of him on my phone so I'm posting one from earlier in the week.... (I was a good mom and took some on my regular camera!)

I cannot believe hudson is nine months already! It's funny to be thinking of his birthday party already! Seems like just yesterday that we were new in wi and just had a baby boy and yet it seems like he has been a part of our family forever too!!

Hudson has really taken off on mobility this last month. He has been crawling but now he crawls really fast and even walks really fast with his walker.

He does not want anything to do with baby food. And only wants to eat finger food. (Oh and I have so much baby food still in my freezer that I made!). Favorite food are pancakes, grapes, carrots, green beans, quesadillas. For snacks he loves crackers and daddy even started giving him some popcorn!

Sleeping habits are so much better this last month. He sleeps 10 hours a night. Goes to bed around 8 and wakes at 6 for his bottle and then goes back to sleep for another hour or two. Takes two naps. Both are approx an hour and a half normally.

I stopped nursing Hudson on December 11. He was biting and just not cooperating. (I had also gone two or tree days when I hadn't nursed much bc of being at the hospital with my dad). He drinks about 24-30 oz a day of gerber gentle formula. I also have started going him supply cups of water and has finally gotten the hang of it. I have also started giving him some milk to drink as a snack.

Favorite toys? He loves books all of a sudden! This from a boy who I thought wouldn't ever like them! He didn't like to sit through them when little and now loves looking and even laughing at the pictures! He especially like touch and feel books and tickle time. Otherwise he likes playing with the little people animals and Chloe's kitchen items. He also loves chasing after balls and trucks when we roll them.

He is a great little boy! And i am starting to notice the "boy" in him! Unlike Chloe where she lingers on an emotion... Hudson screams and then moves on two seconds later. He does like to cuddle more than chloe but still not ALOT.

I love him so much and cannot image life without him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment