Friday, February 1, 2013

Plays together... Stay together!

I didn't know if this day would ever come! Chloe and Hudson played together almost all day!! Chloe is sharing toys with Hudson and Hudson just laughs and follows Chloe to play new things! They are so cute and I am able to get some packing done!

Chloe loves her bible. I find her so many times going to her bible to just flip through the pages and look at pictures. She is starting to associate different things with the pictures too!! I love it and pray she never loses this love!!! (She uses it so much that today her bible actually started to fall apart!!)

Lately Chloe has been waking up rather early in the mornings! She used to sleep until 730/800 but has been waking up now at 600. Well she gets tired much faster when she wakes so early. Today I was making lunch for all of is and all of a sudden Hudson started screaming lots. I came out to find chloe had fallen asleep on the couch. Hudson was screaming and "hitting" her to try and wake her up! It wasn't working! She was sound asleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment